27.12.06

Shake, shake, shake... shake your groove thang...

Yes, there was an earthquake here yesterday. Yes, at first I thought the building shaking was my neighbor on our rooftop moving furniture, or something hectic, until I realized that my neighbor isn't strong enough to shake the entire building for several minutes. Dur. Yes, everyone is fine in Taichung, except for my student Jeffrey's fish, who died due to the earthquake. Yes, I brushed up on my earthquake safety knowledge, just in case... Taiwan is basically a giant fault line.

Hope you are safe and grounded! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Leeluu said...

Aaaw man. I heard about your brush with scooters.

Naughty scooters. They bitey hard.

I hope you're well and keep on blogging! Let's us know you haven't been kidnapped for your liver or kidney.

Lee