3.5.11

Maryland... day with Reagan and Camp!

Traveling to Maryland for my annual Auntie trip to see my beloveds- Reagan and Camp, is always, always a highlight of the year!  Last year, when I visited, Camp was just a bitty baby and Reagan was still in his toddler stage.  What a difference a year makes!  

 Camp snacking and shopping at Whole Foods

 Camp and Grandma at the park


 Swinging fun! 

 There are so many cool parks in Maryland.  We rode the carousel while waiting for a little train ride.  Reagan quickly chose the zebra to ride.  


Fun at the park- Camp is such a joy!  I am one proud Auntie!  

2 comments:

Jackie's Nepal Blog said...

Glad that you are spending time with your loved ones!

Alissa Allen said...

Is it just me or is Camp such a big boy now??? Tell everyone hello for me:)